Trilogy encourages personal and professional growth by offering a number of highly structured programs and benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Scholarship Program
- Online learning
- Development programs available to identify promote leaders from within
The company provides a time off program to allow employees much needed time away from work to maintain a work/life balance.
- Accrue time off hours based on hours worked.
- Accrual rate based on length of service.
- Employees within the first year can receive up to 22 days off
- Cash out options available for non-exempt employees
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
Free to all full and part time employees, Trilogy Perks is an online discount program that includes local and national discounts.
- Discounted vacation package including Disney World
- Participation with major retailers and restaurant chains
- Discounts on everyday items including auto maintenance or grocery/household coupons
- Cell phone discounts
Awarded to employees that exemplify the Trilogy culture. There are many ways to ear STARS based on individual performance, specific achievements and collaborative success. STARS are redeemed through an online catalog. Some of the most popular items are cameras, jewelry, purses, TVs and trips.
Bonus and Award Programs
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional income through several bonus and award programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly Gas Bonus *during periods of high prices
- Campus Occupancy
- Perfect Attendance
Programs & Discount Programs
Trilogy sponsors programs to help employees with the cost of everyday living. Some programs also offer the convenience of payroll deduction.
- Auto/Homeowners Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Services and Representation
- Campus meal tickets
- Purchasing Power
- Identity Theft
Download The Trilogy Difference PDF here.