A Culture of Wellbeing
Trilogy Health Services is committed to improving the lives of employees by encouraging positive, personal improvement. We accomplish this through a culture that promotes and supports emotional, mental and physical wellbeing.
TrilogyFIT, our wellness initiative, is an all-encompassing wellness program that not only focuses on the physical aspect of wellness, but takes a broader approach to address our mental and emotional health as well. We truly are investing in all aspects of employee wellbeing and are purposefully active in caring for our employees as they care for others!
The FIT in TrilogyFIT stands for three simple steps we encourage employees to take in their personal journeys:
Focus on you - Identify the areas in your life that you can improve.
Identify goals - Set a goal to start your personal journey.
Take the first step- toward achieving your goal and enhancing your wellbeing.
At Trilogy, we are compassionately committed to excellence in service to our residents, and we believe to best serve our residents we must take care of ourselves.
- Our team is committed to being a catalyst for positive personal improvement by supporting, promoting and encouraging active lifestyles.
- We encourage healthy lifestyles and provide discounts on weight management programs, fitness clubs, smoking cessation, active apparel, fitness equipment, nutrition, personal development, relaxation resources and even books and other media.
- We sponsor and support wellness events, like the Trilogy 200 bike ride, running/walking clubs, weight loss support groups and much more!
Campus TrilogyFIT Committee
Each Health Campus has a team of employees who promote greater health and wellness awareness by providing information, activities and services designed to support healthy lifestyle choices for employees.
Campus TrilogyFIT Champions
Each Health Campus has a TrilogyFIT Champion, nominated by their peers who leads by example, and promotes campus health and wellness programs and events. This Champion has a strong passion for wellness, creates a culture of wellbeing, and gets people involved in their initiatives and activities.
Trilogy sponsors and supports employee wellness events including:
- Organization-wide Wellness Week
- Annual Campus Challenge
- Trilogy 200 wellness tour bike ride
- Running/walking clubs and races
- Weight loss support groups
Employees on either medical plan have many resources available to them. Our health and wellness partners provides free programs that include:
- Maternity Support Program
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Wellness Coaching
- Weight Loss and Management Program
- Disease Management Programs
- Nurse Liaison Program
- Unlimited online health education resources and tools
- NEW Interactive Health Wellness portal – Earn STARS for healthy activities!
Smoke Free Environment
We are a smoke free environment! This includes all our properties (including our sidewalks, green areas, and parking lots). We also offer a free smoking cessation program to employees enrolled on the medical plan!
Discount Health Premiums
Employees can save a minimum of $1,300 annually on health insurance rates by participating in Trilogy's Wellness Program.
Healthiest 100 Workplace in America - Trilogy has been recognized as a Healthiest 100 Workplace in America, an awards program presented by Springbuk®. Over 5,000 employers applied for the Award nationally. Trilogy was evaluated across six key categories: Vision, Culture/Engagement, Learning, Expertise, Metrics and Technology. We are honored to receive this recognition for our commitment to employee health and exceptional corporate wellness programming!
Fit-Friendly Worksite - Trilogy has been recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 as a Gold Fit Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association. Fit Friendly employers are named because they take steps to improve the health and well-being of their employees.
Healthiest Employers of Greater Louisville - Trilogy has been honored by being name one of Louisville’s dynamic companies that make employee wellness a priority in 2013, 2015 and 2016! The award measures wellness programming in six key categories: Leadership Commitment, Foundational Components, Strategic Planning, Communication and Marketing, Programming and Interventions, as well as Reporting and Analysis.
Words of Wellness
Check out some of the motivating wellness journeys of our Trilogy team members.
Download The Wellness Program PDF here.