We believe in providing our employees with tools and resources to obtain the greatest value in their health plan. Our plans are competitively priced; a single participant could spend as little as $5 a week on a comprehensive health insurance program. Trilogy offers two health plans to all full time employees.
- Choice Plus Plan with HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Choice Plus Plan Traditional
Voluntary Life Insurance
Purchase coverage for yourself, your spouse, and/or your dependent. Voluntary life insurance is available to full and part time employees.
- Up to $250,000 guaranteed issue for new hires
- Purchase 50% of your optional life election up to $50,000 max for your spouse
- $10,000 for each child at the total cost of $.32 per paycheck regardless of the number of children covered.
Employee Assistance Program
Provides employees and their immediate family members with confidential professional counseling, education and referral services.
- Counseling services providing personal support for a wide range of issues, helping employees lead a happier more productive life
- Free 60 minute consultations with attorneys for legal matters or financial counselors for money management assistance
Provided by Delta Dental of Kentucky the dental provides a $1500 annual benefit per person, covering preventive services at 100%. All full and part time employees are eligible to participate in the dental plan.
- Basic plan for preventive and minor services.
- Full-time Employees receive orthodontia benefits for dependent children
Basic Life Insurance
Trilogy provides a company paid life insurance benefit for full-time employees.
- Department Heads receive a benefit at one-times base annual pay
- All other Health Campus full-time staff receive a $15,000 policy
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefits also included
Health Savings Account
An HSA works with an individual's health benefits to help plan, save, and pay for health care.
- Must be paired with the Choice Plus Plan with HSA
- Employees may make pre-tax contributions to their HSA
- Trilogy provides an employer math and contribution of up to $700 or $1500 per year
- Unused funds rollover each year!
Trilogy's vision insurance is sponsored by UnitedHealthcare.
- Coverage for eye exams
- Glasses, contact lenses and other eye care
Full and part-time employees are eligible to enroll in a short term disability program offering income protection for leaves of absence
- Benefit 60% of your weekly income up to a maximum of $750
- Benefits payable up to 24 weeks
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care FSA- You may contribute up to $2,600 to pay for eligible health care expenses not covered by insurance. Employee cannot be enrolled in a Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care FSA- You may contribute from $100 to $5,000 to pay for dependent care expenses
401[K] Savings Program
Trilogy provides a retirement savings program through John Hancock for all full and part time employees.
- Employees may save a percentage of your pay on pre-tax basis
- Plan provides a wide array of investment options
- Tools and resources available for retirement and financial planning
Full and part time employees are eligible to enroll in a long term disability program that continues income protection for leaves that extend beyond six months
- Benefit of 60% of pre-disability earnings limited to $10,000 a month
- Begins on the 181st calendar day of absence and may last up to five years for accident or illness